Wednesday, October 21, 2015

14 DPO and no AF

Well, I'm freaking out a little bit. This is my second official TWW (after 15 months of trying!) and it's killing me. I am symptom spotting everywhere, and I kept telling myself that I am not pregnant. Don't set yourself up for disappointment. 

But it's 14 DPO, and by this time in my last cycle, I was spotting on 13 DPO and had a full period by 14 DPO. But today? Nothing but sore nipples, an achy back, weird abdominal pain, extreme thirst and (sorry for sharing) lots of gas. My plan had been not to test until I got home from this vacation (on 16 DPO) but I actually hadn't even considered that I would be here. I brought two boxes of tampons, pads and liners in preparation, along with my Clomid. I was ready for try #3. 

I don't have any tests with me, so my plan at the moment is to wait out today - if nothing happens by then end then I'll buy a test for tomorrow morning. I know I said I wanted to be there with my sweet hubby, but also it'd be so fun to surprise him (and I'm not sure I could stand the torture of waiting two extra day).

Of course, my Luteal phase might be a day longer than usual, that's not completely unheard of. More waiting. Ugh, I hate waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment