Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Popcorn and Bubbles!

Today, while sitting in a training meeting for work (all about dyspraxia!) I felt the most amazing thing - the thing everyone describes but tells you that you won't be able to recognize it until it happens to you. At 18 weeks, 1 day, I finally felt it...

It's like butterflies! Or popcorn popping! Or bubbles! Little Wriggles is finally getting big enough and strong enough to make me feel his/her kicking. I know from now on it will just be getting stronger, but I wanted to remember today, the first day I felt my little miracle moving around on the inside. Today is the day that was worth all those rainy days, and I feel nothing but full of joy. It's another moment I'll never forget, like the moment that dark + sign showed up on the pregnancy test and I looked at the mirror and whispered to myself(almost too afraid to jinx it), you're going to be a mommy. And like that moment, I'll cherish this one for years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment