Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Two Week Wait

Well, I'm officially 10 dpo and nothing interesting has happened. I've had so few legit two week waits (TWW) that I've almost forgotten how awful they are. The days crawl by at the slowest, almost incomprehensible rate. Every moment I wonder if I'm pregnant, if I'm not, and what I'll do next.

I've just been offered the most amazing job, which of course, I accepted. You can't let this baby making business take over you entire life! If I'm preggers this cycle, I'll make it work, if I'm not, then I'll make that work too, no worries. 

I'm trying my best not to symptom spot, but anyone actively trying to get pregnant understands what I'm going though. My nipples are pointing different ways! Let me google that and see if that means I'm pregnant! I had a slightly weird tugging motion in my lower abdomen, I must be pregnant! It's almost like a disease, this TTC! I'm attempting to not be so crazy, but let me tell you, it's hard work. 

I'm even going to attempt not testing with a real test (digital) until I'm 14 dpo (we all know how well that worked before!) in hopes of avoiding another stark-white negative test. I promise to update here as things go along. Until then, I'm excited about this new life opportunity. Keep living you life, keep building on your dreams, you never know what tomorrow will hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment